Monday, November 16, 2009

MIDI and PC help


I,ve recently started offering my help with MIDI and PC problems. The sort of problems I can help with are.
  • Setting up new MIDI and PC hardware. Do you want to get that new synth, controller or FX box working with you DAW software like Cubase, Reason, Live etc.
  • Advice on setting up Hardware only MIDI rigs, maybe you just want your groovebox running in sync with a drum machine, maybe add an MIDI controller to take hands on control of your equipment.
  • MIDI explained in simple terms, sometimes all these new technology can be overwhelming. I have over 20 years experiance with all types of MIDI hardware and software. 
  • Thinking of a buying some new hardware and would like impartial advice. Tell me what you need and I,ll see about getting you the best piece of equipment to do the job.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
2000monkeys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment